The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Me--The Road Map

As the visitors on this earth ,I have viewed my life by accepting the fact that serenity within us,& as such natural forces have taken a shape in my life .As an Sr Executive with co's of repute ,i have started my admn consultancy for Business firms & industries covering a man power planning & recruitmemt where i have introduce a psychic tech with intuitive vibrating forces as a part of H.R.D to keep the members calm & quite in the midst of worries -Tension & frustration so as to meet the challenges of the present age .

In the above line ,i have prefer to remain as an observer for my life with the result intuition forces have become the way of my life & in the nature form so to say the grace, of saint & seers of eminence came in my life ,which have become their likely storage for future action of life.

The science of Astrology came suddenly & unexpectedly in my life & it knowledge have inspired me to place the subject of Astrology in the management compass & for my article '' Managerial Success & planets'' i was invited to represent my state in the All india Astrological conference in jaganathpuri in orissa .

With this i was inspired to start my own publication under the name ''VIBHUTI'' covering literature,Religion,Philosophy ,Astrology etc .

All though my publication was appreciated by quite good well known writers but to not go ahead after 2 yrs due to financial suffering .

But my above publication has help me to receive an invitation to carry out the assignment from a very well known religion institute to carry the responsibility of the publication ''OORJA'' - which i had accepted as an hon editor of the same .For my said activities of publication ,i recd an opportunity to review books in areas of Religion,Philosophy ,Astrology & others from well known publishers.

My small contribution has help me to offer smiles on the face of my known person( & also for hearing my name to other ) who are under going a stress ,suffering for their health problem & other personal disturbing problems by offering the sitting throu the power of prayer & meditation covering the important aspect of FAITH HEALING ,which helps them to offer the comfort in the life & in case under the medical care ,it helps them to reduce the sufferings in a comfortable mode.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics