The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Ultimate Aim of Life

I have expressed the views regarding the question raised by Mr Sanjay Kumar from India ‘’ What is the ultimate aim of Life’’?

Life is a god's given gift -not in our hand .It is the result of previous action of our lives which we receive in our present life as a fruits of our action of our earlier life .It is not necessary that the fruit of earlier action may bring the result positive /negative result in this life.

As we know we are the architect of our own fortune & ultimate aim of our life is totally control by us as it is in our hand .With this ,every individual has this own END ,& it is up to him that in which mode he has to move & select the path of his road for his ultimate end.

Although while expressing my views for this beautiful question raised although the same are not exactly passing to the tune of this good question i have taken liberty to recall my early years of my observation .As a college student or why travelling incidentally  my eyes moves towards the hand of surrounding person & used to try my observation for my future guideline & in well many cases after coupled of years,it has given me the satisfactory result .

As we know our hand is a our mirror what we are going to be get reflected in our hand .if not in detail one can certainly just his behavior ,temperament ,emotion ,feelings ,success & such other areas which are equally important ultimate aim of  life .

Last but not the least the importance of our THUMB ,the basic end of our life .As we fully aware that THUMB impression are not the same for every individual in the entire universal ,& in this line THUMB impression has become the legal document .Our THUMB indicates our rational approach ,Temperament ,if any angry & cruelty nature ,the feeling of love as an important reflection of our human approach & so to say humanity .

Dear Friend Sanjay kumar ,

Perhaps you will feel that i have side tracked your very good question but i could not control my experience of my early period & as such i have placed my views in the answiering the question & perhaps quite the good number of human characteristic i have touched remains the part of question .

With this it is not possible to draw a line of demarcation for the every individual the ultimate aim of life.

 

No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics