The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Spiritual -The pathway of Life (Self)

The pathway to spiritual path may not consider as a path of religious dogma .

As the pathway of our life for every human being in the world rest with the mind ,brain ,conscious forces ,our inner urge, & divinity within us & sometime with the power of intuition may help to show the path of our life way with faith ,courage, confidence, including for meeting the challenges of our life problem with successive result . 


With this it is very likely that the spiritual path should give the result as narrated as above .

The caption heading has been given for right direction only so that the viewers may not misunderstanding & move to the wrong path in wrong direction .


The main aim of this article is submit my own introspection for the viewers as we know that we all are passing a period which is not offering the sign of full happiness with the range of negative information ,news ,result which may show in our path certain diversion for which we as human being with the controlling of light of mind & brain with the control spirit of our inner urge & divinity will certainly help us to control the events & sometimes with the challenges we will be required two face .


 The task is difficult in the sense that in certain cases the planetary influence for certain individual may not be favorable irrespective of their contribution either in career or professional progress even their standing status as certain planetary influence may suddenly come as the face of the life as in this case it is the part of destiny which is not in our hand.


For this the spiritual environment may come to the help for offering the requisite ,tranquility for our helping hand irrespectively of caste ,creed & religion , we as human beings are fortunate that since thousand of years we as human being are fortunate enough to have the gift of quite good incarnates in the form of human beings to offer an inculcate the necessary faith ,confidence ,wisdom , the proper use of our mind & brain by controlling our negative traits for becoming worthy human being to fall the pathway of our life as shown & predicted by our great divine master.


We has human beings are fortunate enough to have the grace of divine master who has visited this earth as human being & left us in their heavenly place for offering us a guideline & help us by the showing the path in the midst of worries ,tension , frustration including health problem .


With this we have to understand that with our birth death is certain & not in our hand .

 The controlling part of our final journey of our life are controlling in the hands of our divine master who have according to our action – positive & negative traits keeps us remaining us for our next journey .


In this line we see & observe in our universe different type of person of all the positive & negative traits of Anger ,Pride ,Greed ,Ego & Jealously & such person human  being due to their destiny are creative forces of our world society including disturbing the global environment & peace of the nature .


We know our divine master are Lord Rama ,Lord Krishna, Lord Shiva, Gautama Buddha ,Mahavir swami , Paigamber  Sahab ,Lord Jesus . 

There is no difference among any divine master as they are represented of god & arrive at the different intervals of the period to offer the message of wisdom & grace for the growth of human beings during their period .


Unfortunately we have made them separate . I am born in Hindu family & believe in Hinduism as part of my birth & destiny but I respect & believe every of divine master even by visiting that respective holy place & offering my prayer & just as my prayer I receive the similar manner of serenity within me .


With my experience we know that all the devotes by offering their prayer & totally surround to such divine master by understanding their religious path , their power of prayer & method for controlling the mind receive the grace of their accepted divine master & they receive the grace & spiritual power with the vibratory forces including the power of intuition & also the higher experiences of the divine life for helping the real devotees for showing the worthy life as human being .


 With this with my spiritual path right from my college days to this time I came across a divine master in the form of having with him the life of well many years in the form of Shirdi Sai Baba, with whom I have accepted him as my guru so to say my divine master & right from my college days to the period of more than 60 yrs.


My baba has remain with me as a source of meditation ,prayer , for showing the right pathway & for my guideline he has to my great surprise offer me saint of eminent including the Pir Sarkar for all this gifts I have learn my experience ,knowledge & guideline of my path way  & Baba has showing me his living experience for me which I am to carry out my publication under the name ‘’ SAI BABA ALIVE’’ & in very humbly mode in one of my article of shirdi sai baba ,it has been viewed &read by more than 600 foreigner of different countries & also in my own country .


My writing publication of ‘’ SAI BABA ALIVE is all though for sai baba as he is to believe that God is for every human beings & with this my publication may help to viewers of the different religion as they may receive their experience of their divine master accordingly for their right path .


If not out of the way if any interested member of any religion ,caste & creed are interested for my publication they may just inform me regarding their interest & for my book in my email ; rohitparikh45@gmail.com

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics