The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Sunday, September 16, 2018

My Life Journey

In my early years, we all know that '' Early to rising & Early to bed that is the way to be Happy & Gains. 

With this inspiring learning with the passage of years due to our action of life, it has been changed.

 With this our life changes, destiny place the part & I lose my mother in childhood with my Childhood this incident used to ask my mind that why everybody has a mother why I am not.


This has inspired me to learned the message for my life in order to understand I use to take interest in gymnastics, Swimming, sports, & other related areas.

 This has not given me the answer of phase which I have undergone with this suddenly I have inspired to take recourse to religion, prayer, & attend to the temple which has become a source of inspiration for my guideline.


With the age passing with our education, learning books, suddenly I have been inspired to learn the Science of Astrology & Palmistry which has inspired me also to take recourse to a religion, power of prayer, meditation & to understand inner urge & divinity within me.

 Due to the said change of mind thinking phase, inspiration, & intuition may have become the part of life.


This is, of course, the main lesson initial learned during my earlier & college career.


Power of prayer & meditation calls for calm & quite mind under concentration so that we can establish inner urge & divinity within us to carry out our action of the lifeline.


With our power of the mind, with our regular practice, we may carry out our concentration with our close eyes & very often we see a certain image which may establish a power of thinking process for understanding the norm of our prayer so that we may concentrate the image of the divine master in our mind.


With this power of prayer & meditation in our silent surface of our mind keeps us certain experience of realization which may create with our close mind surrounding experience of visualization very often in silvery white image before our mind & if we have experienced a realization in our prayer our visualization sometimes reach to a far distance image which may also help us to understand the meaning, the guideline of our spiritual norms .


Our power of prayer & meditation may help to process our lifeline on a progressive path & very often it helps us to process our life in spirituality & with our concentration & experience we come across our master with a divinity with them which remains a guiding force for our life, which speaks the fruitful purpose of our life path may have an inner satisfaction for our journey for which we are born .


 

 


 

No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics