The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Monday, April 15, 2019

SAI RAM

SAI RAM 
What a great festival Sri SAI & Shree Rama both on the same day to offer every one of us the grace thru our prayer.
With this Sai Baba came in my life more than 60 years back thru his divine grace 
Saint & seers came in my life. With my prayer & devotion, I have been inspired to write a publication of SAI Baba as Shirdi Sai Baba -Alive & in a very humble mode, I may humbly add that my first publication of Sai Baba Alive has been viewed by 3500 readers of different countries & with this I wonder with my short eye vision problem I will be a position to complete my publication of Shirdi Sai Baba . With this however due to my care loving daughter Leena for which I have carried out my publication in the areas of Management, Humanity & writing of philosophy which have been viewed by 71000/- as on today for different countries of readers. In line with the International program.
With this, today been an auspicious day my prayers are with all the members for receiving the grace & blessing of SAI BABA & also Lord Shree Rama. With this prayer, my blessings & grace to my divine master may remain with every one of you 

No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics