The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Monday, May 20, 2019

Deprivation of handwritten under Electronic Devices


Our present age has a symbolic effect of our scientific & technological development together with the electronic media where the primary school going children play mobile game while walking going with friends.

I am not critical for the worthy development of science & technology including computer & email & some years back while moving in the mall of the foreign visit I could noticed that even for calculating the value amount of 4 to 5 items, sales girls used to take recourse of their electronic items.

At that time I use to feel that how the mind becomes so much mechanical so that they can not grasp & calculated totals of few items thru their mind.

Anyhow it is practice for which I don't have any comment but it is very much certain that our mind exercise with the help of electronic media & ready reckoner  may certainly, move with the fast speed but the intellectual food I believe they must be certainly lacking.


 I agree all the development in the 21 St century remain the helping hand of the mind of a person involving in it & it has placed the 21 St century in an enviable position.


Typing of keyboard is definitely  giving the fast result but writing by hand very often gives the food for thought of new ideas & maybe sometimes good inspiration.

 We know, we all live in the scientific age & for using electronic devices right from mobile in the hand of small children to the higher electronic range , we cannot afford to cut off the working speed of electronic media to carry out the working performance for all human beings.

Right from the earlier stage the development of said line has helped me to see the first progress of electronic but at what cost we have made our mind mechanical kindly pardon me for this remark but our mind is a very powerful phase & everybody may have experienced that for remembering or friends or relative living at far distance place, our feelings, thinking related to mind, we may send our feeling & sentiments only thru our mind at a much more faster rate than our devices.


I know, quite a good number of my valued readers may not agree & appreciate my views under the feeling that there is a person who speaks the old thought of language.

 My main aim is not to underestimate our development but at the same time, we should not prepare us a mind so much mechanical that for sending a small message we have to take them the help of mobile.

Our mind is for every one of us a great energy force for our life for carrying out our activities & action of life. Apart from sending our feelings to our own person at a far distance place, our mind offers us quite good satisfaction to us from the within. 

For the person devoted to mediation & philosophy may have an experiences that how far the visualization moves along us & also in surroundings.

In this line, I may humbly add my earlier experience of one highly spiritual person who in my first meeting have told me about my reading of his article in one of a reputed magazine in about more 15 years  time about my first meeting with him.

 I was lucky enough that he has accepted me in his closeness & afterward during our discussion of my close associated he immediately talk to me that whether I am referring to the person presenting staying at the USA, I immediately got up bow my heads.

The main purpose of my said experience is not to blow my trumpet but only to highlight the importance of our mind which every human being have. With this in the above writing, I do not wish to offer my importance of handwriting.

 Handwriting help to judge our a person with their writings, It keeps us storage of memories some years back we used to write our parents, friends,& relative to letter thru post conveying our love & feeling & we also used to receive their loving reply.

I have treasured my loving & inspiring letter of my father written by him about more than 40 yrs. back . This letter has become a source of inspiration for me today. I know some of my readers may not like my personal touch in my article but I wanted to convey the feeling & importance of the energy force of the mind in the scientific age.

 


No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics