The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Monday, March 2, 2020

Feeling-Our Faith Within


Our feelings speak for our within &in quite certain cases our feelings may beautify our sentiments & within & as such it is not suggestive measure to beautify our feeling.

In this case of mind, Every day in the morning with the rising of the sun, we start our life to beautify our day. For us everyday becomes beautiful for us which becomes a source of inspiration & guideline for our day to day activities of our life. We are to pass in the light with our childhood, our younger college days starting our life career to a successive career & name.

However one inspiring incident has helped me to believe that in certain cases our destiny remains the part of the earlier action of our previous lives & when I experience the action thru my friend who has with his observation for me has advice me to study the Science of Astrology for which he has passed on me the ref of 2 books on Astrology. I started reading the books & within 3 days i deliver to them by telling him that I have read the book & he becomes angry with me that this science requires a quite good study of time in the line & then I inform him that I understood the subject.

He tested me to his get surprise I interpret the birth chart & asked the 3 a question which I replied correctly & for which he embarrassed me that you have received this knowledge from one of your earlier life.

Subsequent I study the subject & place the same in management compass for which for my the presentation I was invited in the All India Astrological conference in Orissa long years back all though not attended but highly appreciated by the conveyor.  Feeling &  faith within cannot be divided as both have a one or another mode remain the coin of both sides.

Our feelings have a reflection of our mind & our faith starts with our action of our life plan which has a direct relation to our mind.Our feelings represent our action & it is also a fact that our feelings offer us a rosy fragrance & in other cases with our disturb mind due to our feelings it becomes a sign of a dismal picture.

For our action of life in order to keep the environment of our surroundings & to make our family atmosphere happy & healthy it becomes our duty for understanding of our mind that to control the negative shed  of our feelings so that it may not even disturb our mind & this essential to understand the nature of our feeling & very often in our sad  moment to control our mind & feelings for both to understand the challenge of life in a controlling manner so as to meet the challenge of the sad environment in a healthy & comfortable manner effectively.

Our faith within helps us for the happy direction of our life path a way for our action for our career development & also for the planning phase of our lifeline which may help us to move towards the successful plan of our life passage. Feelings & our faith within remain the basic essence of our life as both have shown us the way for a healthy life. As we are aware that Life is not the bed of rosy & as such & in order to accept the challenge of the life our feelings & faith will help us to move towards the spiritual path & with this, prayer & meditation may direct us to move towards all the time for the correct path.


No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics