The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Friday, November 12, 2021

Programming Plan for my Publication -Astro holistic pathway

 

My contribution as a writer for various subject have attracted, inspired to join my performance on various subject covering well many areas which have inspired well many readers of different countries covering also the path for research for all most PhD students who have in their research area included the question, project, for creating the area of my research path to make the same as project .

The said contribution for research group has helped the various education institutes, Universities, Colleges of different countries of various areas. With my same humble contribution covering global areas have presently place me to contribute the Science of Astrology in the field of research , planetary influence & global environment which unfortunately have disturbed the entire environment where the spiritual contribution with the divinity of the science may likely to help the sufferers.

With this I am to plan my progressive pathway in my aforesaid areas for the welfare & wellbeing of the people who are interested to join in my programming plan .

 

 

 

No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics