The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Monday, February 2, 2015

Death-Our Final Journey

I have been inspired to a write an article ‘’Our Death-& invitation to New life.’’ In lovingly memory of my wife Mrs Rajeshwari after her long standing with her in pleasurable loving under friendly approach & discussion to make our long life under a pleasurable code .

She left with her two lovingly daughter Mala in usa & Leena who has prefer to remain virgin for taking care of her parents. My wife was very lovingly offered smile & help   ,guide to the needed down from sleeper to everyone who establish friendship & relation with her.

For her family she has showered her feelings   ,sentiments  ,love ,even by remaining totally silent of their in decent behavior .She is a faith in god ,prayer ,worship under the belief  that I do not to wish reciprocate of anybody advise behavior thereby spoiling my karma (Action) as she is to believe that whatever we have accumulate in our life retains that to our next life ,for making our life noble ,healthier ,pious unto subsequent guideline from our divinity within .


Even though she is to remain  & pass holy pious & spiritual life but the all the time she remained conscious that my family ,relatives ,friends,& other part of our social life for giving all the priorities so as to enable us to fame our life line as god has offered us in this life .

Since quite good months after seeing the negatives forces untold incidents ,death cremation surrounding environment in the society every   where through Newspaper & Tv News .She has lost the interest by feeling that life is not worth living .

About 10 months back she talked everything to her daughter who has sacrifice her life for taking care of parent regarding her the thinking for process of her conscious & sub –conscious mind .She told her daughter that life is important but for my present flow ideas of conscious mind I have lost the charm of my life.

She told her daughter that with her arrival death is very must certain & it is part of our destiny .In this line ,I wish to have a peaceful calm departure for my life by informing that by leaving body for my journey .

I will not be in hospital & also before my final departure even a doctor will not be present before my final journey .She remain all the time with us & even talked to her daughter  4 hrs back at usa  before her final trip ,for us this was unexpected but may not be out of way that it was surprising view her body in a very silent ,peaceful journey without any deformation in her body including her skin ,& even hand ,thumb which anybody can observe just living body .

It was her desire that her body should cremated under the fire that is (AGNI) &to a observe a flame while cremating the body under the fire spread in a straight motion without any diversification .

Such a living human soul as a husband with my daughter considering our long association as nothing but grace of god of our previous life .

Although we have lost her but we are not   to forget her lovingly memories posture & her personality till we may process toward her final journey .

This is the same feeling which has inspire me to write my article under the caption ‘’Our Death -&invitation to new life’’.

 

The main end of this publication of my article is for every one that DEATH moving towards her journey is to be viewed as if under the temple of a holy place .

If this gets expected   we all can make our every action of life in a worthy manner & also pass a fragrance in our surrounding environment.

                                                                           Article Follows

‘’   OUR DEATH-& INVITATION TO NEW LIFE ‘’

 

 

No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics