The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Observatory experience-Believe It or Not -III

Our caste ,Creed & religion may sometime become hurdler  & disturbing factors in the life so to say affecting our social fabrics .

As we all know that our caste & religion for us become the gift only for our parents & as such whatever the religion we are fortunate to have with us ,we should invariable honor & respect other religions by accepting the fact that we have to accept the status & dignity of our religion.

In thousand of years we have noticed & observe that in the light the situation prevailing at the different intervals ,divine soul in the human form appear & bring the message of hopes ,aspiration ,moral code & behavior which may become the living example for the people at that time & this has become the ritual practice for the people.

In this line humanity at large remain graceful for receiving such great divine soul at various intervals so to say Hinduism ,Buddhism ,Jainism ,Islam ,Christianity  have one or another way make our world so to say our universal a better best to live in harmony & peaceful mode so as to have the rosy fragrance in our social culture in surrounding .

As Shirdi sai baba has likely said that ‘’SABAKA MALIK EK ‘’.Owner is only one –God is only along ,No difference among any humanity .

We therefore have to believe accept our own religion with full faith .But at the same time we all have a rational approach .

With our intelligence & mind we should remain as an observe for the entire religion where as entire human for in the world remain one or another way connected .

By knowing the code & method of any religion ,the norm of their worship we as human being are not losing anything but very often these may offers us a good for thought ,which becomes a source for inspiration .

If not out of  the way pardon me for inclusion of my personal belief & opinion as I keep my respect for every religion .

I keep my religion of Hinduism on my head with the power of prayer & my worship from the within however I have after my graduation heartily enjoyed the holy atmosphere of church which candle of my hand .

Similar during my one visit on place I could enjoy the similar atmosphere of church one of my Christian friend I brought for him a beautiful picture of Lord Christ .

The same is the case for me while entering a Pir  Dargah place where I could make a sit of rose flower on holy Dargah & also silk sheets on holy Dargah .

I could enjoy the very calm & holy atmosphere .Incidentally during my service position quite good years back I receive an opportunity to listen to disclosure of great Jain saint in holy of beautiful jain temple for 30 days ( 1 Hr daily ).Just as other Jain devotees ,I offered my prayer in temple during the program time everyday in the morning with the disciplined manner with the result that Jain institute invited me to be a member of their committee which I respectful decline by informing them that I am Hindu .

The member where very much surprise & I informed them that I believe ,respect & all the divine master of respective religion.

It is the fact that worshipers of every religion should their worship ,prayer ,meditation ,faith ,receive the serenity atmosphere from the within through the energy force of the mind .This is the successive force for every individual of any religion who can certainly make & change their life in spirituality .

For every individual spirituality is their birth right as they receive the moral & motive only from their destiny of their action of previous lives .This is the life every individual has to past till his final journey .

Any individual for any religion has to take recourse his spirituality so that they can this is the utmost faith & the willpower for their action of their life .

If their faith gets developed they can tune the life which there ‘’AURAS’’ so that they can certainly move to the virtueous path.

Auras have been accepted under the scientific research & the outcoming that we have with us the ‘’KIRLIAN CAMERA’’.

To be continu

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics