The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Friday, June 19, 2015

Observatory experience Believe it or Not -IV

As an observer , we have under gone & faced the mourn of our family –friends & also one with the observation ,we have not accepted the reality of Death ,as our conscious mind prefers to close our eyes of this True reality of our life.

Death is certain –Not in our hand. But whatever the life we have with us ,should be governed under our control –with all our Action for which we are born & in the time of our intelligent ,Hobbies, Training ,Achievement ,& knowledge such other related areas ,we have to make & shape on life by our standing status for our family & the society .

We should not believe that Death is necessary evil  ,It is our blessing .Our mind is great ,it is our Energy force  & whatever the achievement & resulting fruits which we have with positive & negative ,we are going to bring in our next life according to action ,we are to Reveal & reshape in our next life .

Death verse life  ,Life is more important & if we consider the same as a challenge the sky is limit .

In our experience of life ,we may have certainly from unexpected result ,unexpected opportunities & in certain cases unexpected reversal of our life. 

Whether we expect or not either because of temperament or nature we sometime miss the train of our action of our life.

It is at this stage we have to take recourse to Meditation, The power of prayer ,sitting under a silent zone for few minutes every day ,keep utmost faith within us & such other natural practice of our life ,we may receive natural guideline for our action & very often natural flow of intuition start.

It in this light we all know that we have with us magnitude of ‘’AURAS’’ with us which may help us to carry out any of our action with successive result under the nature of full faith .It at this stage I wish to quote a scientist of highest repute Dr Frank Baronowski a professor in Arizona state university in usa specialized in bio-magnetic field radiation photography (by using a KIRLIAN CAMERA).

He visited India & wanted to observe the AURAS of various holy person & in this line he visited Sathya sai Baba in whitefield at Banglore & astonished  immensely by observing frequent & extra ordinary Auras which he confirmed openly that Baba s’ Auras was extensive & far wide in horizon contained silver & gold band. 

He also observe that Baba s’ auras went beyond the building reaching 30 to 40 feet in all direction. Which   he has never experience before.

If not out of the way he himself confirmed ‘’ As scientist I have give 6000 lectures in all part of the world but my knee are shaking ,I am Christian born & Roman catholic .

The scientific community in my country find its difficult to accept a God .I am risking my reputation when I make this statement’’.

Whether we accept the reality of God or otherwise ,divinity within us is nothing but the reflection of god & we have to at with the that God is within us .

In this regards the life of Madam Bire of france ,The care recorded in the Medical department of Lourdes in France .

She was totally blind & to great surprise of surgeon ,Medical examination she was seeing with dead eyes.

With the two great example  ,we want to create our ego outwardly so much that we want to keep our eyes closed regarding the true facts !!

Even with the utmost faith within us & the controlling our super mind in true spirit , one can achieve marvelous results .

This is what we has human beings are receiving the gift of god .

When we refer god  ,god returns on this earth in the human forms what we call an Incarnator. what ever the time & religion we they establish remain a living examples .

With the passage of long standing years they represent & living on this earth till the time to come.

With this fact human mind works & to understand them ,they take recourse to the system ,method ,established by the great master & with their action & performance they are known as saint & seers & divine master which help them to guide followers by establishing a faith ,& holiness in individuals which we call spirituality.

Spirituality creates faith & with the power of prayer, Meditation ,yoga action such spiritual individual may experience the fruits of god in their life.

If not of the way Shirdi Sai Baba,is a living example for numerous individual in our universal .

During my college career they come in my life in which way I do not know but why receiving quite good experiences in my life & also experience of materialization from zero I have created & immense faith in my prayer & any required moment of time ,sai baba has bliss me the saint & seers of eminence in life & with that devotion they have come to me at the required time .

If not out of way ,I have not kept any Guru ,or divine master in my life but I accepted every of them from my heart as my Guru .

As such I am fortunate to have that family health ,guideline ,in my life which includes without undergoing a surgery ,my eyes have started receiving vision.

Besides for the hospitalization of the member of family the recovery become so much fast that the physican used to get astonished .

I am offering my sincere pardon for my viewers by quoting my experience but the main end of which is to establish a faith so that we may follow the path of their masters.

Apart from well many experiences due to my long standing prayer & devotion ,they have inculcated in me a power of intuition ,visualization, which when it is necessary I  implement as a faith healing for the known person in their illness ,surgery ,Stress ,Tension, Worries,& Frustration & other disturbing problems in their life.

 Where in the science of Astrology the moment of the hands & the facial expression also sometime come to my rescue .

My example is for the guideline of my readers & viewers as fortunately right from my school days I learn from the advise of my father that ‘’Frame is a food that Dead men eat’’

 

 

 

No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics