The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Shirdi Sai Baba - Alive - I

Shirdi Sai Baba is left for his heavenly abode in the year 1918 is still alive for his devotees for confirming his everlasting verdict for the devotees ‘’ IF YOU LOOK TO ME I WILL LOOK TO YOU ‘’.


For this baba takes  care  for his devotees  at all the time either for the grace or blessing for his devotees at a right & needed time . 


This has been the experience of thousand of devotees or around the world  although we all know that baba has not left for Shirdi  but with his spiritual energy force of highest nature he has with him the control of cosmic environment & planetary influence for which he is controlling the same environment for human beings & also for his devotees.


What has inspired me to write for a holy divine soul who is already present for us for which for the devotees who can been inspired for his prayer ,Bhakti ,& faith for which eyesight an example of Shri Babubhai shah of Bombay in the year 1970 by offering him the very precious stone & by receiving it was under the symbol of OM with surrounding with the beautiful colors & Babubhai  joy knew no bounce & he inquire to know the symbolic precious stone thru Archaeology Research Center – Deccan college –Pune thru with he found the stone is 50 to 60 million of years .


For the same stone it has been also examined & verified by Smithsonian Institute – Washington  where it has been confirmed the stone is very old age .


With this we as devotees remain so much happy with our prayer & our devotion that baba can look of million of years in the cosmic surrounding .


 I may humbly add here that  my prayer ,Bhakti , & devotion for our Baba has been with more than 60 years & without asking whenever he feels , he is extended his helping hand for me ,& my family under the various situation which we are not in a position to cope with .


In the year of 1958 during my services period I was a paying guest of my elderly friend who was a very good Astrologer .

 One day he was suddenly inspired to give me a two books for reading in my room in a lonely environment I started the reading the same . 

While reading I was all the time feeling that I was know this subject . 

Within 3 days I went to his place for returning 2 books & while returning he become angry with me this is not the part of novel as a demands a great study under the burning lamp.

 

  I  requested him not to lose the temper & with your knowledge pl asked me the question . 

He asked few question I reply for which he become very much please & suggested me that this may of your previous life for which I have told him that I consider merely the grace for baba for me for which  as per the grace of baba , I place the subject in various areas for which I was invited to All India Astrological conference for which I submitted the letter of thanks as whatever I have with me is due SAI Baba.


I may humbly add here that how much small care baba took for the devotees as in about 3 ‘’o clock at time we were to go to Bombay center from Thane there was little rain we could not get any vehicle in the meantime we saw a bus coming we requested stop & the bus stop after certain distance we went with my sick daughter inside was no light I was informed by the driver that no conductor & passenger are their & you enter in bus & the driver straight way started & reach us to the thane station for his kind grace & gesture I approach the driver & wanted to pay the amount which he refuse strongly & we got down from the bus & after few minutes we could not see the bus . 

This we humbly consider as nothing but the grace of baba .


                                                               To be continue


 

No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics