The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Shirdi Sai Baba - Alive- II

The same practice baba is carrying out presently to the full extend & that is why SAI BABA IS ALIVE !! . 

What I have observed during my devotion of more than 60 years to his grace he directed saint & seers for me for my individual development ,for my problems , & also for my family which I merely consider the grace of me .


Baba has offered his grace for the problems related to every individual but his blessings from severe ailments in my family the mode in which he had cure in extra form that even my dr as on today also get surprise .


To me a one of gift of baba for me & for my family is the gift of Param Pujya  Pinakinji Guruji  with whom as on today also baba is having a direct dialogue of divine with sri Guruji & for the achievement of Pujya Guruji in spiritual areas ,I have my restriction & why I have referred the name of Pujya Guruji that our shirdi sai Baba sansthan is fully aware regarding pujya Guruji .


Baba in his shirdi life was having a direct darshan of Lord Shree Krishna ,Shirnathji , Lord Shiva ,Lord Hanumanji & as he is live today also devotees of shirdi Sai Baba are blessed enough to have either a darshan of Lord Shree Krishna ,Lord Shivaji ,& Lord Hanumanji . Besides devotees have experience the materialization of shivling & rare baba s’ photo of his devotees lifetime the same rare photo have been also materialization by baba as a part of his grace .


With this it is likely that devotees also will be having & also receiving such kind of grace ,& blessing from sai Baba & in his word ‘’God is for every one irrespective of caste ,creed ,& religion . 

May all devotees receive grace & blessing of Shirdi Sai Baba

                                 The End


 

No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics