The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Management Compass

Management compass is an accurate & measurement of the performance or an organization covering various areas of Management  which may also help to offer the knowledge of Management to the members & staff of the organization .


This captioned has inspired me to carry out my study & observation of the top most managerial ,Personnel , both of foreign & Indian native in the line with my study I have come to the conclusion that Managers are born & not made . 

To this I was also inspired to make the light on my favorite subject of Astrology under the influence of 9 major planets  to which as back as 34 years I published my articles under the name ‘’ MANAGERIAL SUCCESS & PLANETS’’ which have help me to establish my name in the All India Astrological Conference  in Orissa in India .


Management  is very important area both for the private & public sector & to manage the said industrial sector the team of management have to look the performance of the organization just as watch Dog of auditors .


With this Management has an very high responsible to carry out the working performance in the line with organization chart which can be equally useful & important for the areas of production ,Planning , & Administrative wing .


With this organization must have a good training center for the various level of staff members & also the Management should take the advantage of various training program prevailing in the country so that the member of the staff can be fully equipped with their working system efficiently  & effectively .


Very recently I have come across the question reading  in the line with ‘’ How to motivate organization staff for knowledge Management ?. 

Very in I have expressed my views as follows which I feel & also serve the purpose of my article of Management compass .

Management has become wide area & they have to manage the affairs of the company so to say organization in the large interest . 

Knowledge of the staff is the basic essence for the organization their may be a technical wing besides their technical know how , the company has to manage the necessary training program for the technical staff so that they may have the knowledge on the administrative side for the man requirements .


The same is to for the administrative staff even though in administration areas they are special & expertise line of the administration so to say Finance , Legal, Personnel , Human Relation Security ,& such other important areas .


It is not possible for every different units they should be expertise in all the areas but certain important rules & system the other staff member should also knowing & company training program should manage in this direction for the betterment of working of staff.


Besides in the modern business trend they are   quite good ,short  training program in various important cities & selective staff member should be sent for program & after completion of the training they should ask for the report & in which mode he may be useful for the training receive by him.


In the above line ,the knowledge staff member may remain well balance for carrying out the responsibility for the organization. 



 

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics