The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Life Mission for our Action

Our life is a mission so to say our message for creation thru which we have with us a grace of Head –Mind- Brain with the Inner urge & Divinity within us to take a shape of our lives for which we all may leave with our message for our action which may not only prove to be fruitful for our life but also it may help our family, our social surroundings.


We all are aware that human beings in the entire world are not the same as they have with them a different religious culture, with the way of the life.

For religion & culture, all through the language is different & the message of the divine master may present in a different way but the ultimate end of the message remains the similar moral principle & guideline for the people.


With this, the culture & religion may be different but with the creation, every human being is born with the different traits positive & negative.

 For positive traits action according to their environment & culture may come with the different shape of a human being it may serve the basic purpose & guideline for the same.


Whether we like or otherwise in every country of the world as human being are not the same as certain human beings have come out with their journey of life under negative traits & as such they have with them a Pride, Anger, Ego, Greed, Jealousy  & such other  traits for which they remain not only different for other human beings but also their action are harmful to the society & also offer a disturbance environment .


This is the fact of every human beings & it is desirable that certain percentage of human beings everywhere in the world if they follow the sermons & message of divine master with they have offered to every human being if they take their message in to their heart & offer certain time for their Prayer, Mediation,& few minutes of Breathing in a silent manner which was certainly create not only a happy environment for them but with their action & also with their creative boldly vibration they may help in direct mode the atmosphere of calm & quite manner .


With this, I just recall my publication under the captioned ‘’Goal which I submit herewith & it is likely that which may create the thinking phase of the early few paragraph.

 As we all are aware that with our arrival on this earth result of our early action of our previous lives & our destiny play the important part in every human being.

During my childhood, i underwent an unfortunate phase of my life which has helped me to give my life even in my childhood to learn & to understand the basic end of our life.


With the passage of time even in my college career apart from my career study to the interesting literature, religion & philosophy of the life.

 During this period I have a spiritual vision of divine master directly for few minutes which have changed the course of my life action.


 With the passage of time suddenly the Science of Astrology came in the power of inspiration & intuition came in my life thru the grace of an earlier divine master.

During my progressive service position I came in the interest of starting my spiritual magazine with the interest in publication & earlier my knowledge of Astrology has helped me to place this subject in Management compass for which I was invited in All India Astrological conference & my article was well appreciated including letter of appreciation from conveyor of conference .


Individually I carried out my performance without undergoing any name & publicity as advised to me by the father .


 Due to my divine master I came in contact with saint & seer of eminence thru their grace I could make a progressive performance in Astros Holistic covering the disturbing problem of every nature including introduction faith healing for the individual undergoing suffering of various types of diseases.


Now my desire also helps the sufferers of serve diseases who remain the care of a doctor but thru faith healing to help them for a speedy recovery or to make them comforts in their health problem. 

This is the activities I wish to carry out along with my present programming contribution.


 

 


 

No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics