The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Longevity -A blessing or Curse

The question has been posted that between 70 & 80 old people in which way the life should be lived. Being 85 years of age I have expressed my views however it has been inspired to place my presentation under the caption ‘’ Longevity –A blessing or Curse’’.

With this, we are aware that with our arrival our final journey also certain which is not in our hand for which we have to believe that our death is dependent on our destiny which has already been fixed at the time of arrival. We are also aware that our destiny is also dependent on our resulting fruits of our previous lives which may have positive or negative traits.

With the positive traits due to our passing the phase of our lifeline, our life certainly acts in a positive direction & with their action the person makes its life worthy both in his action of career behavior or also for the family & social surrounding.

Unfortunately for negative traits human beings have a Pride, Anger, Ego, Jealously ,Greed for such person entire action of his life has an influence of the said negative traits with the result we find in the entire social fabrics of the world such person due to their negative traits remain a problem for the society & their actions of life remain the destructive elements for the society everywhere in the world . This is we all are observing in our life.

It is very often said that life is not a bed of rosy but quite good person their action act by keeping the rosy fragrance of Rose & their by creating the responsibility is important & action of the life.

Due to such person everywhere in the world, the world becomes joyful & pleasurable to live. With this, I wish to submit my publication for our viewers & readers so that one may view the life of their action in an impartial way. So that the life can become worthy.

It is an interesting question but it appraisal to me as I am 85 years of age & with writing for me I do not wish to place my name in the manner of (To grow in own trumpet).

Apart from the spiritual said in my life I have kept certain norms of my life which I have strictly adhered to. From my childhood, I was having a power of inspiration including, intuition forces to come out the event before my eyes & as this has disturbed in my regular activities of my study & other hobbies I took the recourse of power of prayer & its course of time visualization has disappeared.

My daddy all though he was knowing my inner development he is to remain silent but at the time of entering college he gave the fruitful advice & told me that keep in your mind very much honesty that Fame is food that Dead men Eat.

With this during my college period & subsequently with my habits the science of Astrology ,Literature , ,Religious path ,& coming in contact with saint & seer of eminence which due to association with them I have with him their golden tips & whatever the knowledge & I have gained & acquired faith healing also remain a path of my development for me & also for others .

All though I in my journey I passed a very breaking news of my family during my childhood which has to help me to know the importance of journey of our life which is very certain as we all have a destiny with remain the part of life.

 In the above light even though I may have gone the phase of physical disturbance but in the above line I have maintained my body, my weight has not be increased by 1 or 2 kilo & the body structure also remain the same with which due to the age we have to pass certain phase.

I can walk comfortably & carry out my publication with the help of my unmarried daughter.

With this, I have open my mind & just as me other aged people must be passing the similar phase just like me.

 


 

No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics