The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Existence of World

At the outset thru inadvertence a question the year has been indicated as 2118 instead of 2018. As to the existence of the world, everybody has noticed that since quite good some months everybody has realized & noticed that the natural calamities man-made creation, railway accident, & apart from this vehicle accident have become the order of the day.
Natural calamities & cyclone rain for creating a disturbance in the natural elements of Mountain, River, Ocean, etc, are creating not only damages but also elements of killing, a quite good innocent person for which they may not have expected their final journey.
Considering the nature element I feel coming two to three months people may read certain unhealthy news but every cloud has a silver lining either nature calamities or man-made problems or political disturbance in any part of country just as riots or war between certain countries may, of course, create a disturbance for the people & even though if the people are not involved than even by reading certain unhappy events it is natural that human beings may get disturbed .
However it is the fact whether people believe or otherwise our creator God is Omni Potent, Omnipresent, Omni scent for every religion it may come to a silver lining for the people by creating is divine grace for which people have to certainly take recourse to religion, power of prayer, meditation, & certain sitting elements in the lonely place for few minutes may give the spiritual version from within & its reaction with vibration may help quite a good individual to take a shape for such incident .
I do not wish to touch Astro planetary movement which is playing a mixture of smile & tears & I know quite good members of a high level of genius may smile at my thought & as such I may offer my prayer that may almighty offers their blessing to the humanities at large.

With this entire humanities desire to survive in the universe unless their journey ends as the birth & the death are the reality for the human beings.

 With the survival of humanities, I just recalled my earlier college days where I have study the Malthus Theory of the population which I just recalled while presenting my views.

The world has witnessed two world wars killing a dismal picture of the death of well many human beings for this we can say that our creator desire that humanities should survive so that the world may become more beautiful to live.

.


 

No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics