The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

M.S.University-My Life -Line

As a valued member of Research Gate .I came to know that about 30 researched member of M.S.U university have joined which has inspired me to recall my association with M.S.U University .

I have been all the time reluctant to express my storage of my study period which has become the past history of long periodical time ,of course I believe past in not dead as through our past diagram we have formed the shape of life .

When academic & scholars join Research gate always due to my attention in this regards. This has now inspired me to recall my earlier days of my M.S university .

To me M.S.U university is a MOTHER   STORED UNDER me the growth & the pathway for my life .My association is a lovely memorable light which has shown me the path for my life .

In my school period my activity ,our reflection of sports ,like swimming, horse riding ,drama ,& such other activities .My dad all the time was telling me that reading literature are the ways of opening the horizon of the life.

When I entered my first yrs ,I realized ,my ignorance of tip given by my dad that in my first yrs I have a subject of my language of book name ‘’LOKMATA’’., where in my regular tutorial test a question has been asked ‘’River is not god but he is remaining god in the image of devta ‘’( Translation of Gujarati question ).

I was little bit confuse due to my weakness in literature very silently whatever it comes to my mind ,I merely narrated to my great surprise my professor was D.P.Kotari a man of letters who had appreciated my presentation of my answer .I become of course joyful & realized that I have with me a power of intuition & I immediately decided to occupy my knowledge in literature .

M.S.U university was having a very good library & I had taken all the advantage which could help me to offer my interest in literature with subsequently helped me to become editor of my own publication & subsequent also an hon editor of ‘’OORJA’’ magazine .

At this stage also I owe my gratitude to the respectable educational institute –M.S.U university .With this what a lovely environment my university was having in my academic career .In my faculty the member of students in each class were limited & we used to take the advantage of our expert professor .

During my time V.Y.Kolhatkar was my dean very dynamic  ,knowledgeable expertise in economics ,a good orator & was taking a very keen interest to modify student in a right manner .

I was also lucky to have my faculties of various subject who also remained a part of my inspiration .Mrs Hansaben Mehta was our Vice chancellor during my study period & the atmosphere in the university had a modern of discipline .

Although we remained student of faculty of commerce but to take all the necessary interest in other faculty programme  with may help us for our guideline .

In debating society of university we use to attend the programme & very often student of foreign university were invited in debating programme .

I still remember a programme of brain test in center hall in our msu university  where in expert professor of various faculties used to reply the question of student raised by them.

There was so much nice atmosphere that either during the free period or in recess time various student use to pass the time in the most silent & discipline manner which could help us to come in contact which student of different faculties .

Our M.S.U university used to organized a week programme for every faculty including faculties of Medicine ,Fine arts ,science ,arts etc where by student of different faculty used to go & visit the programme which to help us to have the idea ,knowledge  of the faculty concern .

After so many yrs I still remember my association with the M.S.U university due to the multiplication of student in the university I could observe a different leaving my university .I have not visited at any time .

Whatever be case I still remain an I   am   proud that I was a student of M.S.U university .I may salute at this stage that quite good eminent personalities in various areas came out during my college period .

Whatever the small mode of my life line  ,I owe my gratitude to the M.S.U .Which this I consider  my M.S.U has ‘’MOTHER STORED UNDER ME THE GROWTH & THE PATHWAY FOR MY LIFE’’.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics