The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Monday, January 4, 2016

Reply on Ages .......

Dear Rohit, your personal opinion is appreciated. 

I have in my family the perfect example of what you mean. My very much beloved 83 old mother is now retired, after jubilation from her long important career as an international scholar.

 She still gives Master classes from times to times, she dedicates her time to writing and Editing the scientific Journal from her Academy.

As time goes by, I notice that, even if she was nonstop worker all her life, she now became even more productive as a writer, as a result of her former experience, and also because she no longer suffers from the strenuous obligations of academic work and schedules.

It is good to have her living example, and I'm proud to have her around to hug and to look up to.



Dear Maria ,

I thank you for your loving message for your respected Mother to whom i wish to salute her for her exemplary career at the age of 83 which i could also observe from my psychic spiritual observation in the light of her beautiful eyes under the vision of determination ,will power & decision maker . 

Besides her appearance of forehead is an higher intellectual touch .

 With this i fully appreciated your privilege & pride for your mother .

While replying the question i observed my own introspection which has inspire me to reply the question as i am also 83 yrs of age ,in my case it is very likely that you may have viewed my profile & my contribution in R.G 

With this i trust ,we believe the same language .

I pray for your successive career in the NEW YEAR 2016 & for your loving mother i pray, May God be with her in every of her action .



No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics