The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Policy & System in Education

The question has been posed ''Is it possible that a master student exam be held without an invitation to the thesis supervisor''?By Mr Hashem Adnani Kilani -Jordan .

For this i have merely expressed my views as i am of the opinion that Knowledge is power .It has no limit it is the energy force of the mind & divinity within every human being .

It is in this line i wish to open my mind .

The question is very much surprising for me .How is that a master student without any invitation to the thesis of supervisor .Is it not responsibility of the institutes to scrutiny the status of supervisor & if institutes has not examined i personally feel that they have neglected  in their responsibility .
I also believe that the master student if is capable& knowledgeable to level of P.H.D even though either he has not completed or or field to obtain the status ,he can conveniently by virtue of his knowledge can approach the institutes directly & convince the authority regarding his knowledge .This would have been the right approach .
If it is otherwise than master degree student has neither a moral code or ethics .This is only my personal views.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics