The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Friday, January 9, 2015

The Question has been post to me -The meaning of Evolution

Evolution has the basic end of earlier stage .With the passage of time all the developments which have  been nourished in areas of historical ,social ,cultural & such other areas have passed on their root to subsequent period & it has change the root from the animal kingdom to human kingdom .
In last more than 10,000 yrs the earlier roots man has been transform to social family ,religion & other understanding mode whereby they can understand & appreciate the basic meaning of life & to live  among each other in a harmonious & the happiest way .
Afterwords we have study & observed their arrival of various master & incarnator in the universe who have placed our universe for happy & peaceful living .

In last centuries we have seen the progress of scientific development for reaching to the global place .This i personally believe & considered a process of evolution .

I was reluctant to reply but for my academic interest i have expressed my views which i have decided to place in blog 


No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics