The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Power of Prayer -A question has been raised to me regarding Is Pineal gland activity in Meditation & After contemplating for some time I could not control the tune of my of withinity i have been inspire to reply which i wish to place in my blog

Meditation has its root from the earlier stages of power of prayer .If our prayer offers us some sort of visualization coupled with the experience of intuition we feel that our prayer is listening our silent voice from the within ,
There is every possibility that for our future line of action ,we receive some time unexpectedly receiving the pleasure of saints & seers in our life ,& with his grace we become fortunate to have certain spiritual experiences for our progressive path.
This grace becomes the way of our life toward spiritual path which subsequent takes up to meditation .In meditation our mind gets tranquil & very often we  receive AURAS & sometime a beautiful light shades of different colors which help us to receive the grace of Third Eye .

No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics