The Science of Astrology Headline Animator

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Reflectory Views -I

Our views when it gets reflected in our writing or our thinking process ,quiet often it gets reflected in the deep rooted position in our mind creating a good Food for thought which may a very running effect on our mind which has a quite good energy forces .

According to the nature of training ,study ,reading according to our taste ,it offers a wide range of subject just as Philosophy ,Meditation, Religion, Psy ,Management ,& such other related topics .

In this line I wish to place certain questions posed to me which I desire to include in my blog & also for my valued viewers .I trust my viewers of my publication may also like to views the contents of my presentation .

Q: 1 Can we measure intuition ? Objectively? By Michael Bruckner-From Thailand 

Ans : Intuition is co related with every individual depending on his development of his mind by listening the silent voice of the within .

For such developed individual   ,the objective surface of his inspiration in such cases will not be restricted to either time limit or restricted areas .

For the developed soul intuition may even become a light force .

Q;2 Is philosophy universal -By Ahed Jumah Alkhatib -From Jordon 

Philosophy is the basic end of our life applicable for entire human beings & as such it has an universal applicability .To me whether one likes it or otherwise man has to be philosophical from the within .

From every human beings our life is not all the time bed of rosy .Very often he has to move between pleasure & pain & in case of such herders it is all the time likely that he has to take recourse to philosophical .

Q;3 The preaching of Bhagvad Geeta is the true essence of indian philosophy ? By Rutvi Vadera 


. The Bhagvad geeta is true essence of Indian philosophy but to me i do not want to restrict Bhagvad Geeta only under Indian philosophy as it has an universal applicability based on TRUTH ,RELIGION ,PEACE ,& LOVE .

Bhagvad Geeta has its roots thousand yrs back & only after which incarnation of  Gautam Buddha ,Mahavir Swami ,Prohpet Paigambar saheb ,Jesus Christ ,have stepped up & when the main end of establishing ,religion ,peace & harmony among the respective sect of religion ,have also follow the basic essence of the philosophy of Bhagvad Geeta .

Bhagvad Geeta is nothing but the applicable message of entire humanity & in one for in another mode human beings have accepted the philosophy of Bhagvad Geeta.

                                                                                                   To be follow












No comments:

Welcome to my blog
go to my homepage
Real Time Analytics